If you have suffered a large cavity or dental injury, or are about to undergo a dental procedure, like a root canal, Dr. Moore may recommend a dental crown to cover the affected tooth.
Homegrown Dental proudly provides the very best dental crowns near Great Falls, MT because we are an amalgam-free office. This means that you'll get a beautiful, luminous crown just for you - free from dangerous materials that could compromise your health.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Have you been told that you need a dental crown? Dental crowns, also known as tooth caps and tooth crowns, are very common tooth restorations made to cover the full exterior portion of your affected tooth. At our Great Falls dental office, Dr. Moore custom-shades and custom-shapes crowns to mimic the look of the rest of the teeth. No one will even know that you have the crown.
No matter your reason, your dental crown will be made just for you - with comfort and appearance in mind!
Who Needs Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are used to seal and protect teeth that have undergone an injury or procedure. Patients experiencing the following symptoms and conditions may be great candidates for dental crowns:
- Large cavities. Cavities, cracks, and breaks could cause infections when left untreated. Dental crowns fortify the open space, providing protection against bacteria as well as a comfortable chewing surface.
- After a dental procedure. Treatments like dental implant surgery and root canals require the placement of dental crowns.
- Loose restorations. If your existing crown has loosened or fallen off, our team will assess it to determine if it's intact enough to be recemented.
- Cosmetic concerns. Dental crowns can also be used for cosmetic purposes. Yellow, cracked, or misshapen teeth can be masked with crowns.
Types Of Dental Crowns
At Homegrown Dental, we custom-craft crowns using a variety of materials which are often chosen based on the location of the affected tooth and esthetic goals. We fabricate crowns using the following materials:
- All Porcelain Crowns
- Zirconia Crowns
- BruxZir® Crowns
Many of our patients opt for porcelain crowns as they offer a natural-looking, translucent quality and do not stain easily. For high-end, durable crowns, our team may recommend BruxZir® or Zirconia crowns, both of which are extremely long-lasting and durable.
Before selecting the best type of crown for you, Dr. Moore will ask you questions about your lifestyle, insurance plan, and more to get a better idea of which type of crown meets your goals and budget!
How Much Do Tooth Crowns Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental implants cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The materials used in your dental crown
- If any preliminary treatments are required
- The terms of your dental insurance
At Homegrown Dental, we make it simple to invest in your smile! We accept a wide range of dental insurance plans as well as a dental discount plan that offers deep discounts on a number of our services. We also accept no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®.
Our financing team will submit claims on your behalf so that you can focus on your health, not paperwork. Call us if you have any questions about your dental insurance plan or our financing options.
Get a Durable, Natural-Looking Dental Crown
Call Homegrown Dental today to schedule your dental implant consultation with Dr. Moore.