At Homegrown Dental, we're more than just a dentist's office; we provide a high-quality, comfortable experience from the start. A Great Falls native, Dr. Heather Moore has returned home to bring the best in dental care back to her roots.
Dr. Heather Moore makes gentleness an art, creating a relaxing environment for your care while creating the best plan for your treatment needs. She uses the most advanced techniques to make dental care seamless for the whole family.
Homegrown Dental is here to help make your visit pleasant and enjoyable. Whether you need aromatherapy, a warm blanket, or headphones to put you at ease, we are dedicated to catering to your comfort first. And because you deserve personalized dental care, we'll work with you to ensure each treatment is tailored to your specific smile goals.
Here are just some of the dental services we offer at our Great Falls dental office:
- Smile Makeovers
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers®
- Dental Implants
- Preventive Care & Dental Cleanings
- Periodontal Treatment
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
- Sedation Dentistry For Anxiety Or Special Healthcare Needs
- TMJ Treatment
- Emergency Dental Services
Smart Prevention For Your Healthiest Smile
We want you to have exceptional dental health for life, with a functional, healthy smile.Dr. Heather Moore helps you understand your oral health and how to maintain it through education and prevention. She emphasizes treating minor problems early before they require expensive care. Her preventive services include:
- Extremely thorough exams & gentle ultrasonic cleanings, with emphasis on early interceptive & periodontal (gum disease) therapy
- Sealants to protect teeth from cavities
- Precision-crafted crowns & bridges
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment to improve the appearance & health of your gums — the foundation of your healthy smile!
You’ll always get clear explanations of your dental health needs, detailed information about all your options, and expert guidance in making the best decisions for you.
Make Homegrown Dental Your New Dental Home.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Heather Moore!