Do cracked, crooked, or misshapen teeth keep you from smiling? Dental veneers could change the way you feel about your teeth and completely transform your smile!
Homegrown Dental proudly offers the very best dental veneers near Great Falls, MT because we create custom front teeth coverings designed to make you look and feel your best.
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Teeth veneers, also known as dental veneers and instant orthodontics, are very thin cosmetic teeth covers designed to mask the outer-facing parts of the front teeth. Each veneer is made for each unique patient, guaranteeing the best fit, shade, and shape for a natural-looking smile.
Are you unhappy with your smile? If you have any of the following complaints, veneers could be a great solution for you:
- Receding gums. We place veneers in conjunction with periodontal treatment. Your teeth and gums will never have looked better!
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Does your tooth have cracks or minor breaks? Veneers offer the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions around.
- Gaps Between the Teeth. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
The Different Types Of Cosmetic Veneers
We offer the following types of veneers at our Great Falls, MT dental office:
Porcelain dental veneers are ultra-durable, long-lasting front teeth covers that are custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver the most natural-looking results. And, when they are cared for properly, they can last decades!
Composite dental veneers deliver similar results as porcelain veneers but come at a more budget-friendly price point. Another advantage of composite veneers is that they require little to no tooth prep, which means you can receive your new smile the very same day as your initial treatment!
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental veneers cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The number of veneers you need
- If any preliminary care is required
At Homegrown Dental, we make it simple to invest in your smile! We accept a wide range of dental insurance plans as well as a dental discount plan that offers deep discounts on a number of our services. We also accept no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®.
Our financing team will submit claims on your behalf so that you can focus on your health, not paperwork. Call us if you have any questions about your dental insurance plan or our financing options.
Perfect Your Teeth With Veneers!
Discover if veneers are right for you. Call us today to schedule your consultation!