To Our Patients,
Homegrown Dental is closely following all guidelines instituted by the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control. While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members! Here are some of the ways we're protecting your family’s health:
- Extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our staff members consistently wear quality face masks and face shields along with all other required PPE.
- Contactless Pre-Treatment & Temperature Screenings.
- Enhanced Suction Devices. Designed to cut down on the number of aerosols in the air produced during dental procedures.
- Increased Cleaning Protocols Between Patients.
- Optional Waiting Room. Patients have the option to wait in their car until it is time for the appointment.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. Homegrown Dental looks forward to becoming your dental home.
Thank you for trusting us with your smile!
The Homegrown Dental Team